We offer well-socialized beautiful family friendly puppies.
• Socializing our puppies is a focus for us. We implement the Puppy Culture method (a program based on research into how best to socialize a puppy) so that your puppy is intentionally and appropriately socialized as it grows through each developmental milestone.
• Mini-goldendoodles make really good companions because they gain personality from their Golden Retriever heritage and a low/no shed coat from their poodle heritage.
• We have chosen beautiful healthy mothers and fathers and paired them to design beautiful mini-goldendoodles (be sure to check the "Our Doodles" tab to see our mothers and fathers and photos from previous litters.)
• We encourage you to FaceTime to choose your puppy. Contact us to schedule.
• Your puppy will go home with a leash, collar, crate, and bed. Plus we provide a goody bag, which includes a weeks worth of high quality puppy food, hoof, toy, and baby blanket with its litter mates scent on it.
• Beginning Crate Training: so they are familiar with their crate, and comfortable entering/exiting it. (Your puppy will go home with its own crate and bed.)
• Collar Training: Your puppy will be comfortable wearing and sleeping with a collar (a big deal for a little puppy!).
• A 2 Year Genetic Health Guarantee
• Temperament testing using the Volhard test
• Your puppy is raised in a house. Your puppy will be well socialized with men, women, children, grooming, and veterinarians. Your puppy will also be exposed to both the indoors (vacuuming, kids playing, toys) and outdoors (cars, mowing in the distance, etc).
• We will welcome home any puppy at any time, though we will not refund their cost. We will always take one of our puppies back because we take care of our family! We understand that circumstances can change suddenly (they have for us!) and don't ever want a family member ending up homeless or even worse, because their people are facing challenges.
• Pictures, video, and preparation tips sent BI WEEKLY, from birth to 8 weeks.
• Micro chipped with your name and contact information so you can be found if your puppy is ever lost.
• Our puppies are VET CHECKED TWICE once at 6 weeks and then again the day before they go home and they are up to date on all wormer and vaccinations.
• Support, before and AFTER your adoption.
• Curbside delivery available within a 4 hour radius of Fayetteville, WV for $300.
Our mini-golden doodles are competitively priced at $3,500
We ask for a $500 deposit to reserve your puppy.
Deposits count toward the final cost of your puppy, so $3,000 due on adoption day.